Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Download for PS2 and Windows PC. This game was developed and released by Warner Bros in 2005.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is the first Mortal Kombat game to feature the Multi-Directional Kombat System and an adventure storyline. As you follow the adventures of Liu Kang and Kung Lao, you’ll launch assaults in any direction at any time, all the while without losing concentration on the principal target. Utilize Strings, Juggles, Special Attacks, Air Combat, and Fatalities to engage in combat with tremendous depth. For the purpose of solving original action-oriented puzzles, combine background interactions with combat. Extensive customization – Select from a variety of paths to use experience points earned from the fight. Throw an opponent against a spiky wall, then leap from their impaled body to a higher area.
Features of Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Single or Two-player co-op gameplay. Play as Liu Kang or Kung Lao, each with their own unique repertoire of four Attack Styles plus Special Attacks, and Fatalities
- 10 new Fatalities – unleash bigger and better versions as your hero progresses
- Let lose the incredible Multality, a room-clearing wave of destruction destroying multiple enemies at one time
- Weapon Kombat – Discover weapons throughout your journey and use them to increase the damage on your enemy Kombatants
- Fully interactive environments – Melt enemies in acid pits, impale them on spiked ceilings, and hang them from hooks
|Title||Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Download|
|File Size||1.7 GB|
|Requirements||Windows PC, Playstation 2|
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Download link:
Note: The file is compressed using 7z format. Use 7 zip to extract the file.
How to play Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Game on PC?
You can use the same ISO file to play it on a PC with the help of the PCSX2 emulator.
For a complete PCSX2 setup tutorial read this post How to play PS2 games on PC.