Windows Server 2012 ISO free download from an official source. This is an untouched official ISO image of Windows Server 2012.
As the fifth version of Windows Server, Windows Server 2012 is the successor of the Windows Server 2008 and boasts of an array of amazing features that the predecessors do not have. Management efficiency, cost efficiency, and continuous availability are the basic targets of this version of the operating system.
After installing this powerful tool on your system, you can continue running all applications and websites while managing your small business network through Active Directory Schema, Server Manager and other unrivaled features.
Different Editions of Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation Edition
The Foundation edition is more suitable for small businesses that have as many as 15 users. It is preinstalled on a hardware server that has one physical processor and RAM memory of around 32GB. It works perfectly in environments that need various basic features including printer sharing, file sharing, and remote access. However, it lacks most of the advanced features of Windows Server 2012.
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials Edition
This edition of the operating system is designed for small businesses that operate with about 25 different users. Since you can get this edition from various retail stores, you do not have to buy new hardware before using it. Although Windows Server 2012 Essentials edition lacks certain advanced features, it has features such as dynamic memory and Hyper V.
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition
This edition provides medium and large businesses with extra features that the Essential and Foundation editions do not have. An unlimited amount of users can be supported by this edition as long as you buy the required user licenses. Also, this edition supports as much as 2 virtual machines and has several amazing advanced features such as Hyper V, Data deduplication, and IP Address Management.
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter edition is designed for medium and large organizations. Unlike Windows Server 2012 Standard edition, this edition allows a user to create an unlimited number of Virtual Machines. As a result of this, this edition can be used in an environment that utilizes virtualization technology.
Key features of Windows Server 2012
- Server Manager – multi-server capability that allows the deployment of roles and features remotely to both physical and virtual servers.
- Ability to select the interface – you can choose from the command line and Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Dynamic access control
- The default server environment is made with the server core
- Ability to support several servers
- Elimination of duplication data copies
- Migration without the need for shared storage
- Incorporated NIC Teaming – this enables you to work on different NICs.
- Availability PowerShell management
- Server Message Block (SMB), Version 3.0
- Cluster scalability
- Supports for Live Migration
- Live Migration storage – this allows you to run the VM and move the CM at the same time.
|Title||Windows Server 2012 free download|
|File Size||2.9 GB|
|Requirements||Processor 1 GHz, RAM 2 GB, Space 20 GB|