Because of cultural influences, Filipinos frequently have lucky charms. Various immigrants, including the Negritos, Indians, Chinese, Indonesians, Malays, Spanish, and Arabs, introduced superstitious beliefs and the idea of charms that bring good fortune to diverse locations. Most Filipinos identify as Christian or Catholic, with 86% of the population identifying as Roman Catholic, 6% as members of Nationalized Christian groupings, and 2% as members of more than 100 Protestant denominations.
Therefore, ethnic, cultural, and religious influences may be to blame for Filipinos’ superstitious beliefs or dependence on fortunate charms. While many superstitions in the Philippines have to do with fertility, love, and relationships, many have a direct bearing on luck, fortune, and good fortune. We’ve collected a list of dos and don’ts for Filipino gamblers regarding their luck at the gaming casinos in www.okbetcasino.live, utilizing numbers like Jueteng, the lottery, or other chance-based games.
Get Lucky at Gambling by Pure Chance
- You will become wealthy if you crack an egg and find two yolks.
- Is a shotgun star in the sky? Play a game of chance-like slots with some money wrapped in the corner, and you will win.
- You may win the lottery if you play the numbers in your dreams.
- A white butterfly is a sign that you will become wealthy.
- Have you ever worn something to discover later that it was inside out? You will shortly receive money if this occurs.
- Does your house or yard have black ants? It is a sign that you’ll get wealthy.
- Your palm may be itchy. It is a symbol that you will get success soon.
- Is the itching in your palm becoming worse? It portends more prosperity and money in the future.
Jueteng dreams: If you had a dream about a male, make sure to choose either the number 1 or 10; if you had a dream about feces, select the number 8.
Lucky Charms & Ways Filipinos Can Bring Money, Wealth, and Fortune
- Because it is thought that circles attract money and good fortune, Filipinos are encouraged to wear apparel featuring polka dots.
- Always retain some coins or dollars in your bag or purse, even if they are just PHP 20, but don’t use them. It is a sign that you will have money throughout the year.
- The order of the bills in your wallet should be lowest to highest denominations, with all faces facing inside. It is done to encourage your financial progress.
- To take money, always use your left hand; to pay, always use your right hand. It correlates to having balance in your life, which draws in more money.
- No luck in love or recently experienced heartbreak? Gambling will bring you a good fortune since Lady Luck will feel sorry for you.
- If you encounter a two-tailed lizard, try to catch it since doing so will increase your luck when you gamble.
- Because they are fortunate, pregnant women are said to have good luck and should gamble alone or with their spouses.
- Every deal card or toss of the dice is accompanied by the sign of the cross, which is said to bring good luck.
- You may get wealth-attracting or Feng Shui bracelets with money symbols etched.
How to Gamble in the Philippines using Lucky Charms
There are several types of legal gambling amusement you may partake in to test your luck if you’ve discovered a tip, superstition, or lucky charm that gives you good fortune when you place bets. You may try your charm at online casinos in addition to the several top local casinos in Metro Manila and the neighboring areas. Your possibilities include, among others:
Live Dealer Games
Horse Race Betting
How to Prevent Bad Luck in Gambling in the Philippines
Wearing your garments inside out on purpose will bring you bad luck and disaster because Lady Luck will think you’re attempting to con her into giving you good fortune.
- When gambling, try to avoid seeing the number 7, as this indicates a loss.
- The numbers 3, 5, and 9 should be avoided since they seem unlucky in gaming.
- When playing cards or gambling, avoid cleaning the floor or being near someone who does, as it is thought that the luck will be washed away.
- Lady Luck will become envious if you sit next to a woman in a casino, and it will bring you bad luck.
Everyone is different. Therefore, some people may deviate from this list and follow their own good luck charms, which is okay. We wish to add a disclaimer to these dos and don’ts to account for this. These are just typical superstitions that we thought would be entertaining to include here. But you don’t have to follow them since, once more, everyone is unique, and there is nothing wrong with following your path. There’s nothing wrong with having your unique lucky charm for gambling that only works for you.
Regardless of what our lists say, do what is right for you. It’s okay if you want to subscribe to our list. Whatever happens, we wish you luck!
Leave a Reply