In this article, I will share the 10 Best Free Online File Storage Websites list. If you are running out of space on your desktop or smartphone its time take your files to the cloud storage. You can save files online without spending a penny on these sites.
Cloud storage means you can access your files from anywhere in the world from any device with an internet connection. You can upload any file types such as photos, videos, music files, software, documents, etc. to cloud storage and share it with your friends with a link.
Here is the list of top 10 free online file storage websites that you can trust.
Top 10 Free Cloud Storage Websites
- Google Drive
- Microsoft One Drive
- Google Drive: Google drive takes the number 1 position because it is from the top internet giant Google. You can use your Gmail account to use this service. Google Drive offers 15 GB of free storage with a personal plan. It is integrated with all other Google services so you can easily upload your files to Google drive.
- Microsoft One Drive: One Drive is a good option for Microsoft users. Microsoft One Drive offers 5 GB of free storage in its free plan. You can access One drive through a mobile app and web. One drive is well integrated across all Microsoft products. You can also save your Office documents directly to One drive.
- iCloud: iCloud is mainly built for Apple users. Apple users can sync their personal data with iCloud automatically from Apple devices. iCloud offers 5 GB of free storage in its basic plan.
- Dropbox: Dropbox offers 2 Gb of free storage for saving files in its basic plan. It has a desktop app for windows and mac. It majorly attracts business organizations because of easy file collaborations.
- Mediafire: Mediafire offers 10 GB of free storage for uploading files. You can extend this limit to 50 GB by inviting your friends to join Mediafire. You can always access your files on the go with ios and android app.
- Box: Box offers 10 GB of free cloud storage with an Individual plan. You can create folders for easy management of your files. You can create links to share your files. Box is a reliable and secure cloud storage service trusted by millions.
- Mega: Mega offers 50 GB of free cloud storage with its basic plan. It provides a desktop app for easy synchronization between your computer and your MEGA Cloud. It features easy drag and drops file upload from your computer.
- pCloud: pCloud offers 10 GB of free cloud storage with its free plan. Your files are protected with encryption technology. It provides web, computer, and smartphone app to sync data across all the devices.
- IDrive: IDrive offers 5 GB of free storage with a basic plan. It is also popular as the best cloud backup for computers and smartphones. Files and folders are synced in real-time across all the devices that you link using IDrive.
- 4shared: 4shared offers 15 GB of free cloud storage with a free plan. You can store your photos, music, and videos securely on 4shared. You can also share your files with the 4shared community by making your files public.
The services listed above are great to store, share, and keep your files online.