Are you trying to find the best free screen recorder no watermark? If so, then you’ll be glad to know that we’ve got just the right tool for you! Honestly, there are plenty of good screen recorders out there; however, most of these screen recorders are overrated and expensive. The free trials of these recorders have multiple limitations including the company’s watermark that appears on your video after exporting. In this article, you will learn about the top screen recorders that you can use without a watermark.
Where can I find a good free screen recorder no watermark? If you’re unable to find a suitable answer to this question, then don’t worry because we’ve got you covered!
A good Screen Recording software is extremely important for content creators as it allows them to capture gameplays, video tutorials, and meetings, to share or upload on video-sharing sites, such as YouTube. However, as the number of screen recorders in the market increases, it becomes more and more difficult to find the one that is best for you. If you want to get the perfect screen recorder without spending a penny, then we’ve got just the right software for you. Read along to become aware of our pick of the best screen recorder software available online.
1. The Best Online Screen Recorder With No Watermark
When we talk about the best screen recorder free no watermark that allows you to record your screen without any hassle and is also free to use, the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder comes to mind. HitPaw Online Screen Recorder is a free, web-based tool that works on all Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Since this a web-based tool; therefore, no software downloads are needed to use the tool. The best part about the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder is that it also offers a free online video editor that you can use to make your recorded video even more visually appealing.
The HitPaw Online Screen Recorder offers three different recording modes. Users can record their entire screen, a specific window, or a selected chrome tab. Furthermore, users also get the option to record the screen with system audio, with microphone audio, or without audio or special purposes. The HitPaw Online Screen Recorder isn’t just a free screen recorder, but it is also extremely easy to use. It provides a highly intuitive user interface that ensures that users don’t encounter any trouble or inconvenience while using the screen recorder. Furthermore, the complete process of recording your screen by using the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder is extremely easy. To ensure that you don’t face any difficulty while recording your videos, we’ve included a complete step-by-step guide of how you can record your screen by using the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder.
Why Is it the Best Online Free Screen Recorder No Watermark No Time Limit?
You might be wondering, what makes the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder so special than other popular screen recorders out there. Well, there are numerous perks that the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder has over these other screen recorders. Here are a few convincing reasons why the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder is the best free screen recorder available online.
- The HitPaw Online Screen Recorder offers a highly intuitive user interface that makes it very easy to use. All its features are rather straightforward and won’t give you any trouble.
- Unlike most other online screen recorders, HitPaw offers a free online video editor that comprises most basic as well as advanced video editing features that are sure to come in handy.
- Since the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder is a web-based tool; therefore, no software downloads are required to run the screen recorder on your computer.
- There are no limitations for using the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder, you can record videos of any length for absolutely free!
How to Use It?
It is actually pretty simple to record your screen by using the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder. If you’re completely new to all this, then don’t worry! Simply follow the steps listed below to understand how you can record your screen with ease.
1. First and foremost, you need to open the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder using your web browser. Open your web browser and search for “HitPaw Online Screen Recorder” and open the first link from the search results. Alternatively, you can tap on the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder to go directly to the screen recorder.
2. From the home page, you need to select whether you want to record your screen with microphone audio, with system audio, or without audio. Select the desired option and hit “Start Recording” to proceed.
3. From this page, you must select the screen that you want to record. You can either record the entire screen, a selected window, or a specific chrome tab. Select the desired source to record your video and hit “Share” to begin recording.
4. Once you tap on “Share”, the HitPaw Online Screen Recorder will begin to record your screen. You can see the duration of the recording from the taskbar. Furthermore, you can pause the recording by tapping on the pause button from the taskbar. After you’ve completed the recording, tap on the “Stop” button to end your recording.
5. After recording, you will be directed to the interface shown below. From here, you can cut your video to remove any unnecessary portions. The “To GIF” option allows you to convert your video into a GIF that can be shared with your friends. Press “Download” to save the video offline.
2. The Best Screen Recorder Free With No Watermark on Windows/Mac
If you’re in search of a free screen recorder without watermark for Windows or Mac, then OBS Studio is another great option for you. OBS Studio is one of the most popular screen recorders for Windows and Mac, used majorly for recording gameplays. Open Broadcaster Software or OBS is free, open-source software that allows you to record, as well as stream, live on streaming platforms, like YouTube and Twitch. OBS isn’t only great screen recorder software, but it also acts as the perfect video editor that you can use to greatly enhance the appeal of your videos.
OBS is popularly known for its simple, yet professional user interface that allows you to work with multiple videos simultaneously. This lightweight and easy-to-use program ensure high-quality performance for commercial as well as non-commercial users. The best part about OBS Studio is that it allows you to record your screen in ultra-high-definitions, such as 4K and even 8K. Users can also select the desired video resolution and FPS before beginning to record the video.
Why Is It the Best Windows/Mac Screen Recorder Without Watermark
OBS Studio is popular among content creators because of its user-friendliness and the variety of options that it offers. If you’re still unsure about whether or not you should use OBS Studio to record your screen, then these benefits would help to clear up your doubts.
- OBS Studio is powerful screen recording software that offers a variety of interesting features that aren’t available in most paid screen recorders.
- OBS lets you stream live to multiple streaming platforms, including YouTube Live, Twitch, Facebook Live, Hitbox, and more!
- The clean interface that OBS provides adds to its overall user-friendliness.
- It allows you to record video in high quality, up to and including 8K.
How to Use It?
Now that you know the benefits and features of OBS Studio, let’s take a look at the steps that you need to take in order to record your screen by using OBS Studio.
1. To begin, you must download and install the OBS Studio from the official site.
2. After successfully installing the software, launch the program. You will be directed to the home page of OBS Studio.
3. OBS makes use of a system of scenes and sources to record videos. From the bottom-left corner, tap on the “+” button under the Sources column and select “Screen Capture”.
4. Click “OK” twice to set up the screen recording source for the video.
5. To begin the screen recording, tap on “Start Recording”.
6. Once you’re done recording your video, hit “Stop Recording” to end the recording and save the video offline.
In this article, we took a look at our picks of the two best free screen recorders with no watermark available online. These two screen recorders exceed other tools and software with similar functions in terms of the features they offer, their ease of use, and their popularity. Try out both of these screen recorders and see which one works best for you.
Leave a Reply