Microsoft Office 365 is creating quite a name for itself in both large and small businesses these days. Recent updates have seen businesses become more satisfied with the idea of using the services of the cloud-based platform to improve business productivity at an adaptable, accountable cost.
It poses a vital step for any organization for Migrating to Office 365 from an on-premises IT environment. Taking your business to the cloud includes an order of product updates, novel tools, and paves a method for new routines and workflows. Most of all, it allows you to re-think productivity.
While expense reduction is often referred to as the essential aspect for moving to Office 365, there are many more reasons supporting Microsoft’s cloud-based service when planning with the idea of going all-in on Office 365 and taking a jump into it.
Here are 7 reasons to Migrate to Office 365:
1. The fun in Collaboration – Today somewhere between 50% to 80% of the time, employees are interested in collaborative work like sending emails, taking part in meetings, or engaging in group conversations. At such times, your business is only as efficient as the collaboration among your employees. Office 365 hosts characteristics like co-authoring in Word, task assignments in Outlook, shared calendars in Exchange Online and Outlook, secure shared storage like OneDrive and SharePoint, and channels for group conversations in Teams – Office 365 enables collaboration at every step of your business process. The resultant moral assist is just one example of the fun in collaboration.
2. It’s elegant Simplicity – All the apps within O365 are spontaneous and very simple to use. You don’t have to spend time in training to learn the use of these tools. Microsoft has published a lot of tutorials on YouTube for every activity. These apps are easy to use, filled with a feature, and packed with ready-to-use templates to get you started fast for most basic tasks.
3. Because of the advantages of collaborative tools, use Microsoft Teams – Teams is a chat-based interface to collaborate within the O365 suite. With Teams, you can create teams obviously, design channels within a team to enable topical conversations like Sales, Marketing, Coding practices, Operations, Designing, or Fun. You can mention a Team Member by “@” within a conversation to send them a notification, carry out group chats, or one-on-conversations. You can even create meeting share files designed with familiar office apps like Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, or OneNote. With Microsoft Teams, all the team chats, important notes, related files, and content are stored together in one place and are quickly accessible by everyone from your team. O365 Teams is truly amazing for your multigenerational workforce, geographically dispersed, cultural diversity.
4. Using Common Tools – You are always operating on common and favorite tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook. Ultimately, O365 tools facilitate you to becoming better for yourself every day.
5. To cut costs and avoid extra payments – Office 365 is pay-as-you-use. You only pay for what you use. If you hire extra people to support situational activities, you only pay for them during the tenure.
6. Compliance and Internet security – Assured by Microsoft, O365 complies with industry rules and regulations like ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, SOC 1 and 2, and more… and is designed to help you meet the regulatory necessities of your business.
7. It is always up to date – Microsoft is regularly innovating O365 by bringing new features and functionalities frequently. Another advantage of migrating to O365 is that you always have dedicated access to the latest releases of software from Microsoft. You are always at the cutting edge of innovations, the latest technology.
Microsoft Office 365 is the best efficient and collaborative platform for business.
By taking up exchange mailbox migration to office 365, your business gets an efficiency boost assisted by enhanced collaboration amongst employees, an easy way of data exchange with partners, and quicker turnaround time in your innovative cycles and sales cycles.
All these advantages add to the familiarity of trusted tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and new tools like Microsoft Teams and Power BI for the chat-based collaborative platform and strong analytics, and other services like business-class email, SharePoint, and secure storing sharing of the data and information in OneDrive for Business make Office 365 the perfect option for your business.