How do you get links without worrying about penalties? Be careful when choosing a platform in engaging with the host and choosing the best URL.
Natural links have the greatest impact on the increase in positions. In addition to weight transfer, they bring targeted traffic, i.e. potential customers, to the website. Online stores, particularly those with young customers, are typically not referred to by other platforms. It is important to encourage this trend.
Where do natural links originate from?
Natural links are available in a variety of ways:
- You can make useful web content that other websites connect to (and this isn’t just articles, you could also build an online configurator selector or calculator). );
- Write guest posts (create high-quality content for media and blogs then publish it and add a link);
- insert links to websites that already are highly ranked in search engine results.
The two methods are effective but:
- It’s not always the case that content that is published ranks higher on searches and attracts more traffic.
- The process, as the final result, is extended over time.
- the editorial board can remove the link, or place nofollow on it.
- You’ll need the backlinks analyzer tools you require to produce content. Highly skilled writers are paid and scarce.
The third method is more specific; it allows you to get links faster and attract customers (since the donor pages are already on the highest).
This is the logic behind this method of building links:
- You take out the keys that can assist you in identifying the target traffic.
- The keys can be used to generate a list with the top 20 results in Google results.
- You must select the pages that are most suitable for linking (blogs and media forums and even ratings).
- Contact the administrator and ask for the integration of links in the content.
- Control the placement of the traffic and monitor the resulting traffic.
Natural links in contrast to mass-purchase
Natural links of top quality that are one-piece distinguish themselves. Choose popular sites that people frequent, not sites specifically designed to monetize that pull attention.
Links on such portals draw the attention of the target audience, their quality depends on you. You are the one who decides on link placement, being informed by more than technical criteria.
You should remember that these aren’t inexpensive links from content websites and can be purchased at once, and in huge quantities. Although natural links will be more expensive, they’ll bring more visitors to your site. The targeted traffic will be brought to your website via top-20 websites that are related to your topic. You place your ads on a theme site.
It is obvious that you need more than just one or two links to create a tangible link mass.
Since links can be quite expensive, you’ll have to maximize your budget and use Linkbox. Linkbox service to save your hard-earned links from being removed.
Link building: A step by step guide
Step 1. Choosing key phrases
It is crucial to collect as much information as you can and answer all questions related to your subject.
Step 2. Sorting the results using the keywords
You can filter the results using selected keywords. To do this, you can use many services, such as Aparser.
Step 3. Site screening
Once you compile a list of sites, evaluate each of them and take out those that you can not place reciprocal links. These sites could be competitors or other non-thematic.
Step 4. Step 4.
If there are just yellow sites left on the list, locate the administrator’s contact details and make a convincing request.
- They will provide you with an online link to pay monthly. This is a standard procedure. This offer may seem insignificant at first glance. However, this isn’t always an issue once the link is placed it is possible to determine the amount of traffic it brings and remove it if there isn’t any effect. If you’re satisfied with the results then you can make use of this link during the seasons where every transition is important to you.
- The administrator takes a long time to answer. Do not rush to say goodbye to the website. Remind them of your message, since the original message may be lost. If there’s still no answer then look up other contact numbers as this one could be not active. If you’re still not getting feedback, mark the site in red and then go on.
- The price is too high. Don’t be too eager to turn down the placement in this instance. Try bargaining to negotiate an amount you’re comfortable with. This is especially true when you are speaking directly with the owner of the platform and not the manager, who might be a fixed price in the back of their minds.
- You reply, the administrator gives you a price and you shake hands and email the link.
- They could offer a totally different website or advertising style. This is the type of service you can expect when you work with an advertising manager. The manager will give you the list of services offered and costs. Consider the price and proposal, and if the website has good traffic, it may be worth putting an advertisement on the page of your choice or requesting an article to promote your business.
When putting a link in your article, make sure that all conditions have been satisfied: the link has been located in the body of your article, has a specified anchor and surrounding text, and is not shut down using the nofollow attribute (unless otherwise stated earlier).
Once all the conditions are in place, you can relax and rest, or, alternatively, shift to other tasks. You must also be working in different directions (internal SEO and website content). Natural links are a strong signal to search engines that your site is useful and reliable.