Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting service provider. Cloudways help you to manage your VPS server and website without any server knowledge.
In this review, you will find the pros and cons of Cloudways Hosting. Read this article before you select a hosting provider.
What is Cloudways Hosting
Cloudways doesn’t have its own servers or data center. It uses servers from multiple VPS Hosts like DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS and Google, etc. It provides the platform to manage tasks like CMS installation, domain setup, SSL setup, etc. with a click of the mouse.
Basically, you use Cloudways just to automate the difficult tasks. Otherwise managing a VPS server is like the tip of the Iceberg. Cloudways gives you the freedom to use a powerful VPS server without any technical knowledge.
In Cloudways you choose a VPS server according to your needs. Then install an application like WordPress with 1 click installer. Everything is done using a graphical interface. You don’t need to type even a single line of code.
Cloudways Free Trial
Cloudways provides a 3 day free trial without asking for a credit card.
Start your Cloudways 3 days trial here
Worthy features of Cloudways Hosting
- It gives you the option to install WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PHP with a single click.
- It gives you the option to choose a server from DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, AWS, Google Cloud platform.
- You can select the RAM size for your server ranging from 1 GB to 192 GB and storage from 25 GB SSD to 3 TB SSD.
- 8 Server locations are available from all over the world.
- Free Server monitoring service.
- You can take automatics backup at the server level.
- Install SSL in 1 click.
- Easy domain management.
- Easily create SSH/SFTP accounts for your server.
- Free Bot protection service.
- Install multiple sites on a single server.
- Excellent customer support.
Cloudways plans starts from $10/mo.
The only cons of Cloudways are its pricing as compared to shared hosting providers. It’s a bit on the higher side. But if you look at the features they provide price paid is worth the services.
If you look at the list of pros you can ignore the pricing. After all, you are getting a bang for the buck.