10 Best Plugins for a WordPress Webmaster. WordPress has a large library of plugins for different tasks. But it is very difficult to find the best plugin from the crowd.
WordPress can be fully customized to any extent. But you need to have the knowledge of PHP to accomplish tasks. Plugins make it easier to do any task without having the knowledge of PHP.
Therefore to help my fellow WordPress webmasters I have selected the 10 best essential plugins that will make your blogging journey easier.
10 Best and Essential Plugins for WordPress Site
- Yoast Seo
- Contact Form 7
- W3 Total Cache
- Elementor Page Build
- Really Simple SSL
- Jetpack: Jetpack is the best plugin for site management. It increases the security of your blog by protecting you against unauthorized logins and brute force attacks. It also helps in decreasing blog load time by saving static content like images, HTML, CSS files on its CDN servers. It shows you advanced site stats and analytics.
- Yoast SEO: Yoast SEO is by far the best plugin for WordPress site search engine optimization. It provides the SEO analysis for each post or page with the help of it you can optimize your content.
- Contact Form 7: Contact Form 7 is a plugin used for inserting Contact form in your WordPress site. It is very simple to use and very flexible.
- W3 Total Cache: W3 Total Cache is used for caching of static content of your website. It improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
- Akismet: Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions for spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the spam comments on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
- Vaultpress: Vaultpress is used for taking realtime automatic backups of your WordPress site. It backs up every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site to its servers. With VaultPress you’re protected against hackers, malware, accidental damage, and host outages.
- Wordfence: Wordfence includes a powerful firewall and malware scanner built to protect WordPress. It is updated regularly with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. With 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available. Some important features are:
- Malware scanner
- Protection from brute force attacks
- Two-factor authentication
- Live Traffic monitor
- Redirection: Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it, you can easily manage 301 redirections and keep track of 404 errors. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
- Elementor Page builder: It’s a powerful live page builder, with no limits of design. A must-have page builder that delivers beautiful page designs in no time.
- Really Simple SSL: Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings and configures your website to run over https. Your insecure content is fixed by replacing all HTTP:// URLs with https://, except hyperlinks to other domains. You need SSL installed on your site to use this plugin.
If you find the above list helpful please share this post with your friends.