10 Best Google Chrome Extensions handpicked by DownloadBytes staff. Google Chrome is the most popular web browser in today’s generation. What makes Google Chrome popular is its speed and a huge database of extensions. Chrome is already packed with amazing features and extensions add a cherry on the cake.
If you are a chrome user then you are going to love these extensions. It will enhance your web surfing experience and improve your productivity.
10 Best Google Chrome Extensions to increase your productivity
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a free writing assistant extension that checks for grammar errors, spelling mistakes, etc. Whenever you write anything in your browser it automatically detects the error and informs you. It is a great tool to enhance your writing skills.
- Save to Google Drive: Save to Google Drive helps you to save web content such as pictures, files, etc. directly to your Google drive.
- Adblock: Adblock is the best ad blocker tool for Google Chrome. It automatically blocks ads when you open a website. It also blocks ads on youtube and other video sites.
- ZenMate VPN: ZenMate VPN is a free chrome extension to surf websites privately and securely. It hides your IP address so that you can surf the internet anonymously.
- Google Translate: Google Translate helps you to translate the language of a web page with a click of a button.
- Dark Reader: Dark Reader allows night mode creating dark themes for websites on the go. It changes the bright colors dark and makes it easy to read at night. It reduces the stress on your eyes and you can work for longer on the computer screen.
- LastPass: LastPass is a free password manager that saves your usernames and passwords.
- Google Dictionary: Google Dictionary helps you to view the definitions of a word. Just double click on a word and a dialog box will pop out with definitions of that word.
- Full Page Screen Capture: Full Page Screen Capture takes a screenshot of your current page. It captures the complete webpage into a single image that can be downloaded as an image or pdf.
- Save to Pocket: Save to Pocket allows you to save a webpage, articles, videos from a website to your Pocket account. You can access your data whenever and wherever from any device.